Shangri-La has become synonymous with any earthly paradise. You may remember it from the book Lost Horizon. And here at El fin del Mundo, we have our own Shangri-La. It is the Owner’s private residence tucked into a lower corner of El fin del Mundo.
It is a permanently happy place, isolated from the outside world. It is said that people who live at Shangri-La are almost immortal, living years beyond the normal lifespan and only very slowly aging in appearance.
While you might be at El fin del Mundo for only a few days, we can virtually guarantee that you will feel refreshed, alive and much younger should you decide to stay at the Miller’s Shangri-La.
It is available for you at a nightly premium of $250 in addition to the standard nightly rate. To book Shangri-La, call Weston directly at 612.385.7088.
- 180 degree beach-front view
- Temper Pedic Plus King-size bed
- Coffin dome brick ceiling in master bath
- Gas barbecue grill
- 55″ flat screen TV with eight speaker surround sound theatre
- 100% seclusion from main villa with private entrance
- Steel shutters for on windows and entryway for complete blackout and security
- Electric-message lounge chair
- Computer with WIFI and Bluetooth
- U.S. and Mexico phone system
- High fidelity sound system
- CD, DVD, Satellite TV and Radio
- Outside Palupa covered king bed
- Gas fire pit
- Outdoor living room
- Full kitchen with all appliances and utensils
- Granite countertops
- Hand-carved kitchen cabinets
- five-head shower with rain head
- Jacuzzi tug
- Three ceiling fans
- Outdoor Palupa-covered shower with hot and cold water