Shangri-La has become synonymous with any earthly paradise. You may remember it from the book Lost Horizon. And here at El fin del Mundo, we have our own Shangri-La. It is the Owner’s private residence tucked into a lower corner of El fin del Mundo.
It is a permanently happy place, isolated from the outside world. It is said that people who live at Shangri-La are almost immortal, living years beyond the normal lifespan and only very slowly aging in appearance.
While you might be at El fin del Mundo for only a few days, we can virtually guarantee that you will feel refreshed, alive and much younger should you decide to stay in this stunning Owner’s Suite.
It is available for you at a nightly premium of $250 in addition to the standard nightly rate. It is also a last minute deal (up to 30 days before arrival) for 2 people with access to main house patio and pool for $369 when the main house is not rented.
To book Shangri-La, contact Weston directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612.385.7088.
- 180 degree beach-front view
- Temper Pedic Plus King-size bed
- Coffin dome brick ceiling
- Gas Grill
- 55″ flat screen TV with 8 speaker surround sound
- 100% seclusion from main villa with private entrance
- Steel shutters for on windows and entryway for security
- WiFi Internet
- Vonage phone system
- CD, DVD, Satellite TV
- BlueTooth Music Connection to Speakers Throughout
- Outside Palupa Covered Bed
- Gas Fire Pit
- Outdoor Living Room
- Full kitchenette with Stove, Fridge, Toaster Oven and Utensils
- Granite countertops
- Hand-carved kitchen cabinets
- five-head shower with rain head
- Jacuzzi tub
- Three ceiling fans
- Outdoor Palupa-covered shower with hot and cold water