Shangri-La has become synonymous with any earthly paradise. You may remember it from the book Lost Horizon. And here at El fin del Mundo, we have our own Shangri-La. It is the Owner’s private residence tucked into a lower corner of El fin del Mundo.
It is a permanently happy place, isolated from the outside world. It is said that people who live at Shangri-La are almost immortal, living years beyond the normal lifespan and only very slowly aging in appearance.
While you might be at El fin del Mundo for only a few days, we can virtually guarantee that you will feel refreshed, alive and much younger should you decide to stay at the Miller’s Shangri-La.
It is available for you at a nightly premium of $295 in addition to the standard nightly rate. It is also a last minute deal (up to 30 days before arrival) for 2 people with access to main house patio and pool for $369 when the main house is not rented
- 180 degree beach-front view
- Temper Pedic Plus King-size bed
- Coffin dome brick ceiling
- Gas Grill
- 55″ flat screen TV with 8 speaker surround sound
- 100% seclusion from main villa with private entrance
- Steel shutters for on windows and entryway for security
- WiFi Internet
- CD, DVD, Satellite TV
- BlueTooth Music Connection to Speakers Throughout
- Outside Palupa Covered Bed
- Gas Fire Pit
- Outdoor Living Room
- Full kitchenette with Stove, Fridge, Toaster Oven and Utensils
- Granite countertops
- Hand-carved kitchen cabinets
- five-head shower with rain head
- Jacuzzi tub
- Three ceiling fans
- Outdoor Palupa-covered shower with hot and cold water