RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS:
Reservations deposits can be made by:
- Valid Credit Card required with reservation
- 50% is due at the time of Booking.
- The remaining 50% is due 60 days prior to the arrival date.
- Security/Damage Deposit of $1,000 is due at time of reservation.
- Only the reserving person’s credit card will be accepted for the entire reservation process. No exceptions.
CANCELLATION POLICY HIGHLIGHTS
- Reservation cancellations are subject to a $150 rebooking fee.
- After departure, any un-used portion of your vacation is non-refundable.
- Sorry, partial or pro-rated refunds are not available .
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, and other items of a personal nature.
- Private cook
- Added Housekeeping Services
- Check-in time – 4:00 PM
- Check-out time – No later than 11:00 AM. A check-out later than 11 AM may result in an additional $75.00 charge per hour. We have precious little time to clean for arriving guests and ask your co-operation.
- El Fin del Mundo shall not be responsible for the loss, damage or delay of guest’s baggage.
- Mexico does not conform to the United States’ American Disabilities Act standards and, therefore, facilities for disabled persons are extremely limited in Mexico.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- Some activities that guests engage in are especially dangerous, and include motorcycle, scooter, and four-wheeler (ATV) rentals, horse-back riding, SCUBA diving, deep-sea fishing, golfing, pool and ocean swimming and surfing.
- Any issues or problems with the premises are to be reported to the caretaker or cleaning crew in a timely manner.
- The above lists are not all-inclusive, but simply point out some of the hazards of vacationing in foreign countries. Therefore, each guest agrees that he/she is voluntarily participating in any and all activities, risks, and use of the accommodations, and hereby assumes all risk of injury, illness, damage or loss to person and property that might result, including, without limitation, any loss or theft of personal property.
- Tenant must lock the premises when leaving the property for a trip to the beach, city or upon departure from your stay.
- No Smoking
- No Fireworks
- No Cats
- Must be 25 years of age or older to reserve this property. It you are not and attempt to and are caught all monies paid and due including security deposit will be forfeited. In addition, your reservation will be cancelled.
VENUE IN CASE OF DISPUTE:
- By booking a vacation with El Fin del Mundo, you acknowledge and agree that the venue for any dispute or claim that you may wish to make regarding vacation arrangements made by El Fin del Mundo shall be made in the country of Mexico, in the jurisdiction of Puerto Penasco, Sonora.